Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2015

FAREWELL FAIR WEATHER AT FETE DE LA MUSIQUE 2015


I first saw Farewell Fair Weather at Jack Daniel's Philippine Indie Awards last April 17, 2015 at Whitespace, Makati. I was really clueless on what type or genre of music they're into but they got my ears attention when they started playing.  I was already rooting for them to win the "Jack Daniel's - The Chosen One for 2015" after their performance. I am glad they did, because I will be guilty that I voted for a different band (because of popularity).Farewell Fair Weather's sound is really tight, as they're like playing together since birth.

After knowing that they're playing at the closing festivities of Fete De La Musique 2015 at Puerto Real, Intramuros, I asked my wife to watch and hear them perform. They're awesome live! Too bad, their EP is already sold out but they're now working on their first full-length record. I can't wait to have them, I'm now a fan. :)

Farewell Fair Weather is composed of  Mic Manalo on Vocals/Guitar, Isagani Palabyab on Keys, Ethan Muriel on Bass, Timothy Dadivas on Drums and Kim Hue Jin on Guitar.

You can check the band's social media account below

No comments:

Post a Comment