Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

RED HORSE BEER MUZIKLABAN GRAND FINALS 2012


After a year of not shooting gigs and concerts, I found myself again in the middle of the photo pit. I really wanted to shoot the Red Horse Beer Muziklaban Grand Finals 2012 because I was part of the official team last year, my favorite bands will be there to perform and I really miss shooting gigs and concerts.

I already gave up on the idea of covering the event because of my hiatus. I was really shy to request for a photo pass until I read a post on our Facebook group. Red Horse Beer Official Rock Journalist, Ms. Niña Sandejas was looking for small team to video Wilabaliw's performance. The team was composed of my girlfriend, Rocel and batchmate / last year's Muziklaban teammate, Cyril and Karla. Jep was also there reinforced the team.


On its 14th year, The Red Horse Beer Muziklaban Grand Finals 2012 was held last February 2, 2013 at Edsa corner Roxas Boulevard. It was an annual competition that features unsigned bands who compete for cash prize and an exclusive recording contract with Red Horse Beer.

I don't have Slapshock photos because I am at the backstage waiting for Wilabaliw's set and Wilabaliw because of the video coverage.























                           
more photos in my Flick site, click here.

Many many thanks to Ms.Niña Sandejas for the photo pass (next year uli).

No comments:

Post a Comment